HOLD THE PHONE! My favorite ice cream dessert has just become my favorite Weight Watchers dessert. I absolutely love banana splits however they aren't really diet-friendly. When you start removing all the goodies you are pretty much left with fruit salad SO I decided to make my own version. The best part about these Weight Watchers Banana Split Parfaits is ~ THEY ARE ZERO POINTS!
Weight Watchers Banana Split Parfaits
Weight Watchers Banana Split Parfaits ~ 0 Points
- 1 cup Plain, Unsweetened Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Sliced Strawberries
- 1/2 cup Pineapple Chunks
- 1/2 Banana, sliced
- 1/2 tbsp Sugar-Free Chocolate syrup
- 3-4 Peanuts, crushed
- Scoop 1/2 cup of yogurt into a small cup.
- Layer with bananas, strawberries, and pineapple.
- Scoop remaining yogurt into the cup.
- Top with remaining bananas, strawberries, and pineapple.
- Garnish with peanuts and chocolate syrup.