Summertime is here and this heat in the Midwest has been brutal lately. You know it is hot when your swimming pool feels like bathwater. I am always looking for ways to cool down in the summer and usually my go-to is ice cream or a slushie. However, neither are really point friend for Weight Watchers. I decided to make my own frozen treats and came up with these zero point Weight Watchers Frozen Yogurt Fruit Bars. What are your favorite cold treats?
Weight Watchers Frozen Yogurt Fruit Bars
Weight Watchers Frozen Yogurt Fruit Bars ~ 0 Points
- 8x8 Baking Dish
- Parchment Paper
- 32 oz Plain Greek Yogurt I used Fage 0%
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1 tbsp Mini Chocolate Chips
- Line baking dish with parchment paper.
- Mix vanilla extract into yogurt container until well blended.
- Pour yogurt mixture into the baking dish and spread smooth.
- Top with strawberries, blueberries, and chocolate chips.
- Freeze for 4 hours, or longer depending on your freezer.
- Remove baking dish from freezer, cut into bars, store in a sealed container.
The best thing about Weight Watchers Frozen Yogurt Fruit Bars is you can totally make it your own. Add any fruit or toppings you design, just remember to recalculate the ingredients int he Weight Watchers app to make sure it doesn't add points. I was thinking my next topping choice would be raspberries, blackberries, and a tiny bit of granola. Any other toppings you would like to try?
If you are looking for other Weight Watchers recipes, please check out of Facebook group – Freestyle Recipes And Support. It is a positive and productive place to share your success, ask for help, and meet new friends. Because everyone could use a little help on this new life journey.
This is a couple of my favorite Weight Watchers blogs:
Check them out for future recipes and tips.